Owner of Fractal Dragon
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine,
Southwest Acupuncture College, Boulder, CO, 2002
3-year program (2800 hours in acupuncture and herbs).
- Masters in Business Administration,
University of Colorado, Denver, CO, 1993.
- Bachelor of Science, Forest Science,
Pennsylvania State University, 1979.
- Clean Needle Technique Certificate, 2000
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Diplomate of Acupuncture, 2002.
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Certified Herbalist, 2002
License and Professional Membership
- Acupuncture Association of Colorado, member since 2000 to present
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Licensed Acupuncturist, 2002
Susan especially enjoys the company of her family – husband, Paul. Susan enjoys physical activities such as soccer, bicycling, and martial arts and intellectual pursuits such as studying Shakespeare, quantum physics, mysticism, and writing poetry.
She is the author of the book, “What To Do For Your Health Each Season – A Chinese Medicine Book”.